The Escrow Protocol is a multichain compatible project which allows investors to safely invest in cryptocurrency startups using the cryptocurrency of their choice. Investors can invest using multiple major cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Stablecoins such as USDT and any future Escrow Partner token.
At the heart of Escrow Protocol lies the ESCROW token that continues the multichain compatibility and can be swapped on multiple chains, such as Polygon, Fantom, etc. The ESCROW token plays an important role in the project and is used for Governance, NFT Minting, and Funding Opportunities.
Here is a quick guide on how to Swap your Escrow Token on different chains.
How to add Polygon Network?
Polygon is a framework and protocol used for the development of Ethereum-compatible blockchain networks. It is a simple blockchain network that helps in Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development with its core component as Polygon SDK, a modular flexible framework. This framework helps build and connect secured chains like Plasma, Optimistic Rollups, zkRollups, Validium, etc., and standalone chains such as Polygon POS.
To swap ESCROW Token on Polygon, follow these steps:
- Visit https://polygonscan.com/ and scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the button “Add Polygon Network.”
- After clicking, your Metamask will ask for approval to connect to Polygon Mainnet.
- After you have configured the Metamask wallet for Polygon Mainnet, visit Escrow Token on Polygon.
- Now you can swap your Escrow Token on Polygon Network.
How to add Fantom Network?
Fantom is a highly secure, fast, and high-throughput open-source smart contract platform for digital assets and decentralized applications. The blockchain network is built for speed, security, and scalability to help users enjoy instant transactions at low fees.
To swap ESCROW Token on Fantom, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Metamask wallet and select custom RPC. On the Ethereum Mainnet Dropdown menu, scroll down and click on “Custom RPC.”
- Fill in the details, Name: Fantom Opera. New RPC Url: https://rpcapi.fantom.network. ChainID: 250 and save.
- After you have added Fantom Network to Metamask, visit Fantom Starter.
- On this API, you can start swapping your ESCROW Token.
How to add Escrow Tokens to your wallet
After adding the Fantom Network, you will need to add the ESCROW token information to your wallet.
Click on ADD Token
Enter the following data:
Ticker Symbol: Escrow
How to use Anyswap?
Anyswap recently rebranded as Multichain and is a non-custodial and MPC that processes multichain cross-chain bridging and smart contract methods on other chains. Multichain 1:1 swap enables users to perform zero slippage transactions and eliminate the hidden costs associated with AMM.
To use Multichain bridge,
- On the https://anyswap.net/ website, go to Bridges.
- Here you will find a list of all token bridges available. Look for Escrow Protocol Token
- On the next page, select the source chain and the destination chain, and select Escrow
- Select the balance that you want to bridge on the top right corner.
- Tokens can be added on Polygon or Matic chains.
- Now you can swap ESCROW Token on Anyswap.
With its multichain capabilities, ESCROW Token can be swapped on multiple chains. It will be listed on 27th December, and the details about the listing will be unveiled soon.
About Escrow Protocol
Escrow Protocols is a decentralized Web3 accelerator and crowdfunding platform curated to provide investors extended control over their invested funds. The project leverages the best of blockchain technology and DeFi services to create an all-inclusive investment hub. Investors can safely and reliably support their favorite projects on this simple and easy-to-use platform.
The features of Escrow Protocol Includes a DAO, Yield Farming Protocols, NFT ID-Badges, a high-end, easy-to-use interface, allowing current non-crypto users to get involved, governance model, reputation-based scoring system, and white-label escrow service.
To learn more about Escrow Protocol, visit https://www.escrowprotocol.app/.